Amazing Thai Peanut Chicken
35 min | 15 min prep
* 7 tablespoons soy sauce
* 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
* 5 teaspoons white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 3 tablespoons olive oil or peanut oil
* 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
* 3 tablespoons minced garlic
* 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger root
* 3/4 cup chopped green onion
* 1 green pepper, chopped
* 1 red pepper, chopped
* 1/3 cup dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
* curry powder (optional)
1. In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, peanut butter, vinegar, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a skillet or wok over high heat. Add chicken, garlic and ginger, and cook, stirring constantly, until chicken is golden on the outside, about 5 minutes.
3. Reduce heat to medium, and add green onion, peppers peanuts, and the peanut butter mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until broccoli is tender, and chicken is cooked through.
4. Serve over rice or rice noodles.